Article 1 (When using this service)
This user policy (hereafter referred to as “this policy”) is that of the website (hereafter referred to as “this website”) provided by Debby Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “this company”) and applies to those (hereafter referred to as “users”) who use this website.
Users of this service are required to agree to all conditions stated in this policy, so please be sure to check it before using this service. At the point in time that a user uses this service, they will be deemed to have agreed to all the conditions stated in this policy.
Also, this policy might undergo amendments at the company’s discretion. The amendments will be stated in an update of the information on this service’s page. If a user uses this service after an amendment, they will be deemed to have agreed to all the conditions stated in the amended policy.
Article 2 (Handling of users’ personal information)
The personal information entered is used only for the responding to and confirming inquiries.
Records of these inquiries might be kept for this purpose as well.
Article 3 (Regarding use)
Users should bear the costs and responsibility of preparing for and maintaining the device information, software, communication line, and other aspects of the usage environment that are required for the use of this service. Users should abide by all laws, courthouse judgments, decisions, and orders, as well as governmental measures with legal binding power (hereafter collectively referred to as “laws, etc.”) that are applicable to the use of this service.
Article 4 (Prohibited acts)
Users are prohibited from carrying out each of the following acts (1) to (8) when using this service.
- (1) Acts that violate the law or social standards
- (2) Acts connected to illegal acts
- (3) Acts that destroy or hinder the functions of this company’s server or network
- (4) Acts that might hinder the operations of this company’s service
- (5) Acts that collect or store the personal information, etc. of other users
- (6) Impersonations of other users
- (7) Acts related to this company’s service that allow criminal groups or individuals to directly or indirectly benefit
Article 5 (Suspension of the use of this service, etc.)
If this company deems that any of the following are applicable, it is able to stop or suspend the provision of the entirety or a part of this service without notifying users in advance.
- (1) If conducting maintenance and inspection or an update on a computer system that handles this service
- (2) If it has become difficult to provide this service due to an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or inevitability such as a natural disaster
- (3) If a computer or network line, etc. has stopped working due to an accident
- (4) If this company has deemed it difficult to provide this service due to any other circumstances
This company will not be responsible for any loss or damage borne by a user or third party due to the suspension of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Compensation)
1. If this company experiences direct or indirect damage due to a user using this service in violation of this policy (including situations in which a third party demands compensation, etc. from this company), the user will have to compensate this company for the cost of hiring any professionals, such as a lawyer, as well as all damages, including all labor costs involved in the handling of this issue.
2. With regards to damages borne by a user in using this service, other than those caused by the company intentionally or due to a serious blunder, this company will not bear any responsibility for the damages borne by the user, as well as damages incurred due to demands for compensation from the user by a third party.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
1. This company will not bear any responsibility for transactions, correspondences, disputes, etc. that occur between users or between a user and a third party with regards to this service.
Article 8 (Changes, etc. in the contents of the service)
This company is able to change the contents of or suspend the provision of this service without notifying users and will not bear any responsibility for damages incurred by users due to this action.
Article 9 (Applicable laws and jurisdiction)
1. This policy is originally written in Japanese and Japanese laws will be applicable in the interpretation of this policy.
2. If a dispute occurs regarding this app or this policy, the court controlling the location of this company’s head office will have exclusive jurisdiction by agreement.
Article 10 (Changes in the user policy)
If deemed necessary, this company is able to change this policy at any time without notifying users.
Article 11 (Notifications and correspondences)
This company will conduct notifications and correspondences with users using methods stipulated by this company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and duties)
Users cannot transfer rights or duties based on their position on the user policy or this policy or offer collateral without the advance written consent of this company.
Article 13 (Applicable laws and jurisdiction)
This policy is originally written in Japanese and Japanese laws will be applicable in the interpretation of this policy.
If a dispute occurs regarding this app or this policy, the court controlling the location of this company’s head office will have exclusive jurisdiction by agreement.